Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wedding Weekend in South Carolina
















Well this was a very fun weekend. My cousin Mary-Margaret got married to her longtime boyfriend Collin. Wow that was some wedding. My dad called it "The Production" and I think that was pretty accurate. I mean all weddings have a degree of showiness but wow!! But as long as the bride & groom were happy that's all that matters.

It was a Nuptial Mass, which made all of expect a 2 hour ceremony, but it was right at an hour so not bad at all. Mary-Margaret was GORGEOUS! Beautiful dress. The bridesmaids had a beautiful, amber/burnt orange color (hard to describe). All in all a beautiful ceremony.

The best part was afterwards. The reception! Lots of music, good food, and the liquor was flowing! We had a blast and it was SO awesome seeing everyone. I saw a lot of my cousins including my cousin Sarah who is my best friend. The only thing that sucks is since it was a wedding weekend, we didn't have a lot of time to visit. This was true with all of my relatives. But that's ok. It was still great to just have fun and enjoy each others company.

No comments:

Post a Comment